Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Great Long Weekend!

This long weekend was so good! Our family has been going in all different directions lately, so it was nice to have some time together. Here's how it worked out:
  • Friday we went out for a family dinner. This has been a tradition and I hope to do it as long as we can!

  • Saturday was a rare date night for Steve and I. We went to a great Italian restuarant called Zucca's. We saw Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. It was so funny...could have gone without the language of Jack, but it was a good comedy.

  • Sunday went to Northstar, our home church now for the past 9 years! Steve and I actually got to sit together.(He works with the technical team, so he's often in the sound booth and I sit with friends.) Amazing service, great worship, just the best as usual!!

  • Sunday night had a conference call with Shari Braendel and some other bloggers who won a contest about fashion, style, etc. Shari speaks all over and gave us some great advice. We'll have a second session this Sunday night!

  • Monday I took the kids and met some friends at the Ice Forum to do some ice skating! This is one thing I've never tried, so I figured what the heck. I actually got the skates on and made it around the rink a few times without a death grip on the side. Check one off my "Bucket List!"

  • Tuesday - our kids are out one extra day. Alas, we're back to the normal, day to day stuff...laundry, dishes, etc, etc.

Hope you had a great one.


No comments: