Sunday, September 7, 2008

September Sprint

O-K so my church just finished a series called August Rush. And now I think I've entered the September Sprint. School started, baseball and softball started, my Gather and Grow group started and life is just busy. Not out of control, but definitely takes some organization with all the tests, practices, games and meetings.
The challenge is to not forget the lessons learned in August Rush. The biggest one for me is to not let my relationships go in my haste to get things done. Not with God, my family or my friends. Keeping my quiet time with God a top priority is a must when things get crazy. Also, having dinner with my family. This is our one time of day to connect and catch up. Our kids are still young, so while we can keep this habit we are!

How about you? How do you handle the September Sprint?

No comments: